It wasn’t curiosity. It was thinking that the “good old” ASP model would cut it. It was thinking that little by little, they’d get away from labor intensive provisioning, manual billing, and some day refactor the Rube Goldberg contraption that made their “hosted” model work. Sound familiar?
Software as a Service has quickly become the preferred method of application delivery and consumption. Why is it that while many ISVs claim to provide some flavor of SaaS today, few are doing it with the same cost of delivery profile and operational agility as SaaS leaders like Salesforce.com, or Taleo?
Join Apprenda and Savvis on August 9th at 1:30PM EST for a webinar covering the most dangerous pitfalls that ISVs fall into time and time again. You’ll learn:
- The unprofitable truth about the ASP model
- Why multi-tenant infrastructure isn’t enough
- The real-world economics of SaaS leaders and laggards
- How to avoid building dozens of custom SaaS operations systems
- Key business and technical pitfalls when making an infrastructure choice
You’ll come away with everything you need to either “save the ship”, or leap frog your competitors with a SaaS strategy that rivals the best of the best.
Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Time: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
We hope you’ll join us!read more