As the year winds up it’s always good to analyze how things turned out; we normally look into the past, compare the present and prepare for the future. It’s never good to wonder without ever checking if you are in the right path and thanks to the feedback from many of you, things are turning out great for us at Apprenda and we are really looking forward to 2008.
SaaS has reached mainstream and it is here to stay. Every day we are working with more and more companies that are porting their existing applications or analyzing the best way for them to tackle their SaaS initiatives because they are receiving increasing demand from their customers.
We hope that you’ve found our community and our thoughts useful and as a little token of appreciation, we rounded up the top 10 most popular articles of 2007.
- Can the Fortune 500 Achieve Efficiency through Intra-enterprise SaaS?
- Can Open Source & SaaS Get Along?
- SaaS 101: The Benefits
- SaaS 101: The Drawbacks
- Will ‘Beta’ Fly in B2B SaaS?
- Is SaaS About Maximum Profit for the Provider?
- Enterprise SaaS != Web 2.0: A Quick Hosting Perspective
- Reaching the SMB – Can Telcos Lead the Charge?
- Is there room for a SaaS hardware play?
- How Can a SaaS ISV Drive Down Marketing & Sales Costs?
- (BONUS): The Right Tools for the Job
As a final thought, we will give out a small gift to the first 10 people who figure out what the image above says and posts it as a comment ;-). Only your first comment will count.
Happy Holidays and a very happy new year to all!